[parallax id='' row_pattern='' row_color='' bgcolor='' img='9490' dark='true' height='' padding_top='' padding_bottom='' bg_attachment='false' bgcover='true' repeat='no-repeat' speed='7' class='aligncenter page-title-x w-animate']
Singapore Customs: Avoiding Financial Penalties and Delays with Advance Export Declaration (AED)
Following the successful run of the first three seminars which were all fully booked, we are announcing further AED Readiness Seminars as dates and venues become available. Please sign up now to avoid disappointment. All registrations are processed on a first-come first-served basis.
Singapore Customs now requires declarations for the export of all goods to be submitted prior to the goods leaving Singapore. This initiative, known as Advance Export Declaration (AED), aims to strengthen Singapore’s supply chain security and align its export declaration practices with international norms. Companies have until 1 October 2014 in order to comply fully with the AED requirement without facing penalties for non-compliance.
A step-by-step approach to ensuring exporting processes and procedures are robust and capable of taking the organization into the era of AED.
- Get up to speed on the new Singapore Customs rules.
- Understand the implementation timelines and penalties.
- Perform a health check on export processes and procedures.
- Obtain practical compliance advice and implementation ideas.
- Take advantage of the latest customs processing technology to avoid costly inspections, delays, and financial penalties.
This Half Day Seminar is highly valuable for:
- Directors and Senior Managers of organisations which export goods from Singapore
- Line Managers with MNC and SME manufacturers, traders, distributors as well as forwarders, logistics companies, and other organisations exporting on behalf of clients
- Line Managers, Team Managements and Department heads, Consultants and trainers who are involved with export of goods.
Neil Johnson is the CEO of Mangrove Holdings, an investor in and advisor to organisations in the shipping, logistics and transportation sectors. Through his involvement as either board director or investor in a range of businesses, including air and ocean carriers, fourth party logistics, customs and freight forwarding, he has built substantial practical experience in the sector.
- What has changed
- General Information
- List of fields
- Operational Details
- FAQ & Contact Us
- Other Useful Resources
Further dates TBA
was established in 2004 and has grown rapidly over the years to become the leading back end BPO for the logistics industry, and now operates the largest and most professional customs declaration business in Singapore.
TNETS unique service offering brings together the most skilled, professional and dedicated processing personnel together with TNETS v4.1, the latest and most efficient Singapore Customs approved declaration platform.
When it comes to customs permit declarations, TNETS Integrated Solution is the ONLY offering which brings together highly skilled declarations personnel AND the newest and most efficient declaration software on the market.